"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I want someone to say these to me.
- Dated: 19th century
- Culture: Turkish
- Measurements: overall length 76 cm
The sword has a slightly curved, single-edged blade with a rear groove, gilt metallic hilt decorated with floral motifs, and a walrus ivory grip scales.
Troisième quart du Ier siècle ap. J.-C. Found in the gladiators’ barracks at Pompei, Campagna, southern Italy Campagna, southern Italy
This bronze helmet, richly decorated with a Gorgon’s and a griffin’s head, was probably used by Thracian gladiators during the parades preceding the games in the amphitheater at Pompeii, just before Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD. The shape of the visor, which evolved over the course of the first century, is typical of the period. The eye openings have been replaced by a grill covering the upper part of the face, and plume holders have been added on either side of the helmet.
Armor discovered at Pompeii
This bronze helmet is one of a number of pieces of armor given in 1802 to the First Consul Bonaparte by Ferdinand IV, king of Naples. They were buried when Vesuvius erupted and the region of Naples was laid waste on 24 August, AD 79, but saw the light of day when excavations were carried out (1766-67) in the gladiators’ barracks at Pompeii. They were kept at Malmaison until the death of Josephine and thereafter entered the Durand collection (1814) and the Comte de Pourtalès collection (1825), before being purchased by the Musées Impériaux in 1865. Finally, they were transferred to the Louvre from the Musée des Antiquités Nationales at Saint-Germain-en-Laye in 1892. The armor, which is richly embossed, was probably used in the parades that preceded the games in the arena.
"You need to love the villain as much as you need to love the hero if you’re going to have a great story."
Andrew Scott (via waldo221b)
I do, and very much! :3 every character has a place in my heart
writing: suspense ;; an instrumental mix
perihelion - trent reznor & atticus ross // descent - austin wintory // oxymorons - alexandre desplat // rain - marco beltrami // use and abuse part 1 - andrew hale // obelisk - timber timbre // legions (war) - zoe keating // in chaos eternal - atrium carceri // great bird of prey - trent reznor & atticus ross // the void - steven price // the tale of the three brothers - alexandre desplat // constellations - balmorhea // i’m goblin - hans zimmer and the magnificent six // interrogation - the chemical brothers
Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Someone write a book about this.
Sirens that help people with sex addiction
I can take care of THAT right now… im really good at Headshots… just saying >w>
when you want to draw but youre too stressed to do well on commissions and too guilt laden about the commissions thing to draw personal art so you just become an ouroboros of procrastination and anxiety
how to win a fight in shonen anime
1. fight rly hard
2. get the shit beat out of u and fall on the ground
3. get up slowly with blood dripping from ur mouth
4. crack a smile and say something about friends and not giving up
5. win. thats it u will automatically win after following steps 1-4